How to apply to lashes:
1. Unscrew glue cap and apply glue to the band of the lashes with brush applicator.
2. Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive onto the lash band, applying too much will take longer for the glue on the lash to dry.
3. Wait 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky and apply along natural lash line. (GLUE WILL DRY CLEAR.)
4. Apply & Leave put.
*Use only as directed.
*Keep out of reach of children.
*Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, wash eye immediately with lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
* If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
* Store in a dry place with good ventilation, distant from direct ray of sunlight or pollution source.
* Keep the container sealed tightly, and be careful when opening the container.
* Do not freeze. Freezing will render adhesive unusable.
2-Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate
The glue isn't strong. I had to use another glue to make the lashes stay.
I’ve been trying all different brands for eyelash glue and this is by far one of the best I’ve ever used. Definitely holds and stays on for quite a while
Love my lashes
I liked the clear tube better bcuz i could see when i needed to purchase more..